Friday, November 9, 2012

Adam Jones

My favorite guitarist of all time is not just because of how he plays. What truly sets him apart from the crowd for me is the fact that he did makeup for Jurassic Park, Terminator 2, Ghostbusters 2 and Nightmare on Elm Street 4 and 5! Awesome! His art is also very impressive to me. I think another reason why he is my favorite is because he is in my favorite band, Tool. With Tool he created a stop motion music video for the song "Sober" which aroused a lot of controversy. The art he makes goes very well with how he plays the guitar. He may not be the most talented guitarist, but Jones is very interesting to listen to.        
This is a kind of depressing piece of art by Adam Jones

Some Adams Jones artwork

       



This is the "Sober" music video. A very strange video!

No comments:

Post a Comment